“I’ve made so many positive changes in my life… I’m a better mum to my kids.”
LifeCare Women’s Centre is a safe haven run by women for women.
We care deeply for women and children who are struggling and recovering from challenging issues including family violence and abuse. Our caring and supportive team is passionate about walking alongside you on your journey of healing and recovery.
The Women’s Centre is a safe place for you and your children to come and spend time with others who understand what you are going through. We offer activities and programs to help you through various stages of your journey. We aim to see women transformed so that they can live safely, achieve their potential and participate fully in the community.
At the Women’s Centre you can:
- Relax – join in a series of relaxation and mindfulness exercises
- Grow – share, learn and grow together in a therapeutic support group
- Learn – learn life skills such as parenting
- Have fun – enjoy a variety of activities such as art and craft, gardening and fitness with other women
- Connect – come and enjoy a cuppa and have a chat with others in a relaxed environment
Your children will be taken care of through our children’s program, tailored to support and nurture your children and provide you with peace of mind. Occasionally, we offer programs such as play groups or music sessions for you and your children to participate in and have fun together.
Our day program and activities are free. Through the Women’s Centre, you will also have access to other LifeCare services such as Counselling, Mentoring and Financial Care (including supplies of baby and women’s products).
Click here to find out more about Term 2 Program: Courage to Change 2017 Term 2.
To make a referral, please Download Intake & Referral Form